Iron Sharpens Iron

"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." ~Proverbs 27:17. I believe that Christians should all work to support one another, and I pray this blog provides a way for those of us in the faith to talk, laugh, and live. Christianity is fun, and I hope this will be an enjoyable place for all of us...

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Off Topic: Let's Go Yankees!


As of right now, my beloved New York Yankees are 1 win away from clinching a spot in the playoffs! Yeaaaah boyyy. Now if only we could get the one lousy win already, sheesh! I'll tell ya, I didn't think we'd pick it up the way we have: we were playing really lousy for a good portion of the season, and it didn't help that none of our pitching was healthy. Hopefully we'll kick it up a notch going into the playoffs and turn into complete beasts like my buddy Domo-Kun over on the right there (I love that guy, I think he's awesome, by the way). I always enjoy playoff time, even though in the last few years the Yanks have been garbage in the playoffs...but I think if we keep it together, we can make things reeeeeeal interesting. So keep watching and LET'S GO YANKEES!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home