Iron Sharpens Iron

"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." ~Proverbs 27:17. I believe that Christians should all work to support one another, and I pray this blog provides a way for those of us in the faith to talk, laugh, and live. Christianity is fun, and I hope this will be an enjoyable place for all of us...

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Bienvenidos!

Hey all,

Welcome to my new blog! I'm gonna try my very best to update it regularly and post things that are - in my opinion - insightful, thought-provoking, and fun. I absolutely encourage commenting, but please keep it clean, polite, and civil. Remember the golden rule...if you don't know it, read Matthew 7:12! Our faith is something we shouldn't keep to ourselves, and our walk with the Lord is a learning process, so I hope we all share and enjoy life together!

God bless,

Chris

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you don't know me very good......or at all, but awesome! i'll try to check it out regularly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home